VALLEY MEDICAL GROUP
At Valley Medical Group, you can also be evaluated by one of our experienced optometrists. Optometrists provide comprehensive eye examinations, as well as management of medical eye conditions, contact lens fittings, eyeglass prescriptions and more. Our optometrists work closely with consulting ophthalmologists in our communities.
Our new office in the Easthampton Health Center is fully equipped for comprehensive, thorough eye exams and conveniently located on route 10 between Northampton and Easthampton.
Valley Medical Group Eye Care is dedicated to protecting the health of our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have taken additional precautions with eye care equipment to provide high quality safe care. Some services may not be available at this time.
Membership & Board Certification:
- Licensed Optometrist, Massachusetts Board of Registration in Optometry
- Certified, Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agent
- Doctor of Optometry, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
Honors & Awards:
- President Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honor Society, UC Berkeley
- Summa Cum Laude, Northeastern University